International Master Franchise Opportunities
Master Franchise and Regional Developer Opportunities with largest provider of sport and physical activity in schools
Premier Sport is looking for experienced multi unit franchise operators to become Master Franchisees and Regional Developers to take the brand into new countries around the world and build their own franchise networks.
Whether a school wants to expand its curriculum or support its internal resources, the Premier Sport franchise model offers ‘door step’ sports coaching before school, during lunch times, after school and during the holidays too!
- Is a recognised brand – with 15 years of trading history
- Is UK’s biggest activity provider in schools
- Delivers sport and physical activity in over 2,400 schools every week
- Engages with c.350,000 children each week
Reached over 7.3 million visits on their activities in the 2013-14 academic year, which is unrivalled
UK Operational Support Includes:
- Unique Business Management System
- Exclusive School Portal, providing outstanding resources to deliver an exceptional learning experience
- Exclusive Parent Portal to aid customer retention
- Unique Inspire programme, a ground breaking activity initiative
- Accredited Training Centre Status to support your staff development
- Training & Development Officer support
- Support and guidance for fit for purpose Apprentice Schemes
- Automated system for monitoring Minimum Standards of Deployment
- Innovative and unique programmes
- Comprehensive operating manuals and training events to support business growth
- Ofsted Assessors (UK School Assessors) form part of our quality assurance team
Bespoke Insurance policy for our franchised businesses
If you are an experienced multi-unit operator, perhaps with an existing portfolio of franchise brands in the sporting or children’s sectors, with the skills, resources and passion to replicate our incredible UK success as a Master Franchisee or Regional Developer in your own country, then please get in touch with Suzie below.
Darren Campbell MBE launches Premier Sport’s ‘Inspire to Engage’ holiday programme
Olympic champion Darren Campbell MBE launches the Premier Sport ‘Inspire to Engage’ initiative to get more children active during the school holidays.
Darren Campbell MBE surprised pupils at an East London primary school to launch the Premier
Sport ‘Inspire to Engage’ programme. The Olympic Champion held an exclusive training session at Sandringham Primary School in Newham and spoke to the pupils about the positive impact sport has made on his own life and the important role it can play in staying fit, healthy and happy.
Supported by the Premier Sport Activity Professionals (sports coaches), Darren taught the budding group of athletes a range of skills to get more enjoyment out of running and athletics including correct running techniques and tips to help them run faster.
Darren is in the top six British sprinters of all time and has 21 medals to his name, including Olympic gold for the 4x100m relay in 2004, and Olympic silver for the 200m at the 2000 Sydney Games. He commented:
“As a father of three children, I understand how important it is for kids to get out and stay active. Premier Sport’s ‘Inspire to Engage’ holiday courses provide a great opportunity for kids to enjoy a range of sporting activities during the holidays while keeping a smile on their face. It’s definitely something I’ll be signing my kids up for this summer!”
Premier Sport ‘Inspire to Engage’ sport courses are designed to give children of all sporting abilities the opportunity to enjoy being active and have fun, providing sporting opportunities ranging from football and hockey to athletics and other multi-sport activities.
If you would like to talk to us about international master franchise opportunities with Premier Sport please call us on +44 (0)131 664 1218 or drop us an email to email@example.com