Become a Beat Theory Fitness® franchise owner and join the most advanced fitness franchise in the country.
Beat Theory Fitness launched in 2015, bringing a completely new fitness concept to the market here in the UK. Inspired from huge successes in the US, it offers expert personal training in a Group setting.
Ex-professional footballer and celebrity trainer, Riccardo Scala, is the founder and managing director of Beat Theory Fitness and is now offering franchise opportunities to other ambitious industry professionals. Riccardo has been in the fitness industry for over 17 years, and spent 4 years living and working in California.
“I first came across this concept when working as a Personal Trainer in California, its incredible how popular this format of working out is over there. Customers are so drawn to this new lifestyle-based and experiential approach to fitness that they become genuinely devoted to both the activities and the brands. That might help explain why one example of this kind of business in the US, SoulCycle, is speculated to be valued at $1bn despite having only 38 studios” Riccardo.
The term Group Personal Training is actually a very new term that has been created in the industry to explain to people that they can have all the benefits, intensity and results that would normally be achieved from One to One, but in a group environment that brings fun, challenges and accountability (and of course, at a fraction of the price that Personal One to One training costs).
The workouts are based on the ‘Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption’ (EPOC) theory, which keeps your heart beating, pulsing, pumping and burning fat well after the workout has finished. The business has achieved fantastic results in both its studios in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
“The way people want to work out is changing forever. When you look at the top 20 fitness trends for 2016; no.1 is wearable technology; no.2 is body weight training; and no.3 is high intensity interval training. Also in the top 10 of the list is personal training, and group personal training. So Beat Theory Fitness ticks every box.” Riccardo.
So why join the Beat Theory Fitness Revolution?
- It’s a unique, proven concept
- Low overheads, Low fixed expenses
- Strong margins
- Membership based
- Compact, attractive studio space
- Support & Training available from industry experts
- All Beat Theory Fitness Studios are clean, contemporary, well maintained training environments
- A compact, effective workout space that hosts the finest equipment and utilises a modern, cool interior
- Each studio has 10 treadmills, 10 rowing machines, 10 Suspension Unit systems and a host of free weights and benches
- The layout is specifically designed to achieve results for our clients
- And our cutting edge heart rate monitoring technology ensures that they reach optimal levels on every session
What kind of support can you expect as a Best Theory Fitness Owner?
- Essential brand and marketing advice and support from a Beat Theory Fitness brand expert
- Assistance in Business Plan Development, site selection, infrastructure and training
- Help recruiting the right staff
- Training in running the classes
- Training in marketing your business
- Financial management training
If you would like to talk to us about UK opportunities with Beat Theory Fitness please call us on 0131 664 1218 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org