Wanted: Non-Executive Director
Salary: £9-12k depending on experience
Hours: circa 12 days per annum
Right at Home UK is one of the most innovative and forward-thinking homecare providers in the UK. Our aim is to be recognised as the market leader in terms of quality standards by our stakeholders and the care sector regulators. Due to our successful growth we are seeking an additional Non-Executive Director to work alongside other Directors, as equal members of the Board, and share responsibility for the decisions made by the Board and for the success of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a solid understanding of the social care sector in the UK and its transformation challenges.
- Attend Quarterly Board Meetings.
- Work closely with the CEO and Executive team.
- Hold a strong commitment to customer excellence.
- Have the ability to provide strategic direction, leadership and challenge at Board level by holding senior managers to account.
- Support the team by offering collaborative challenge and advice whilst using your experience and connections to support and influence the quality of our care provision.
- Scrutinise the operational performance and continuously satisfy yourself as to the integrity of the business; whilst influencing continuous improvements in our quality standards across the organisation.
Only candidates with a successful track record in achieving high quality results within the care sector will be considered; along with proven business acumen and the ability to use your contacts within the care industry to help build key strategic partnerships and relationships within the sector.
To apply please send your resume and covering letter to Tim Jones email@example.com